GP Superclinic App
The Mackay GP Superclinic Group App is the first of its kind in Australia and allows patients to schedule appointments and check wait times from their phones.
If the doctor is running late, patients can adjust their schedules accordingly to avoid waiting around. The aim of this App is to improve overall services for patients.
The Mackay GP Superclinic Group App features:
· Direct Bookings of appointments from your phone
· Real time Doctor waiting times
· Online New Patient Registration Forms
· Health Alerts and Notifications
· Health Information
· Health Promotions
· List of Clinics and Services
· What to do in an Emergency
· Direct access to doctors after hours – home visits
· Advice from doctors for travellers and after hours
· ...and much more!
Beat The Flu
Did you know that the best time to be vaccinated against influenza is between March and May, before the influenza season starts.
Vaccination usually takes up to two weeks to be effective, so the sooner you are vaccinated; the better it is for your health.
Are you eligible for the Free Influenza (Flu) vaccination?
People aged 65 years or older
People with a chronic medical condition (such as diabetes, asthma – if you are not sure please ask your doctor)
Children aged 6 months to 5 years
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and older.
Free Government Flu vaccinations are available from April. If you are not eligible for the free Flu vaccination, Mackay GP Superclinic, your clinic, provides private vaccinations available for $20.